LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


Race 2

Race 2 was here and if i hadn't mentioned it before the weather was really hot, i'd been drinking water since i got to Mallory Park and i'd gone through about 6 litres so far.


The lights were out and i got a decent enough start, i'd gained a few places into Gerrards and another into a very busy and hectic Edwinas.


I was feeling far more relaxed on the bike and instantly felt quicker, i was gaining constantly on the bikes in front.

It was about half distance when i got right on the tail of a KTM SuperDuke, i was all over it on the brakes but out of the corners it had far too much torque for me and i couldn't get past.


I was still trying really hard and with about 2 laps to go my tyre had gone off, i knew there were bikes right behind me and i still had to keep on the pace, i was now sliding coming out of the slower corners, and into Gerrards it was moving around.


Through Edwinas for the final time and a bit of a slide coming out of Edwinas and through the Esses and upto the hairpin. I was leaving the brakes as late as possible when a bike came past on the inside!!

Luckily he'd overshot the corner and re took the place on the inside, through the Bus Stop and then the sprint to the line.....


I'd had a much better race and felt far more relaxed and it definitely showed through the race.


I'd finished 14th overall from 21st on the grid and 7th in class.


I had really enjoyed the race and best of all and i'd posted my fastest ever time round Mallory a 1:00.804

I was over the moon when i saw the time sheets, 7th place had done 1:00.390 so

i'd proved to myself that i can go that bit quicker and now i had the belief that i can break the 1 minute barrier.

I was well and truely knackered but had loved the good racing and a big thank you to Thundersport GB for a well organised event and hopefully next year i can run a full season with them

Before i forget the races will be on Motors Tv on Sky Tv


Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory