LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


Qualifying

I was slightly unsure how to approach this, did i go away with all the pack or just hold back and go on my own with free track in front of me so i could build up and not get duffed up by other riders.
Well i decided to sit back wait for everyone to fire away then i was off, i wanted to settle myself into a rythem then build up faster and faster.
I felt comfortable on the bike, and i was pushing harder and harder then after about 7 or 8 laps going up into the hairpin i got arm pump, i'd suffered from it before and knew instantly that i'd struggle to go any quicker, i completed another lap but that was it, i had to come in early, i couldn't go any quicker... that was that..
I'd qualified 21st out of 28, the decision to hang back was probably not the best but you live and learn and at least i know what to do next time..

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory