LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


Race 1

I was a long way back on the grid ( 2nd from the back) and as they say the only way is up or in this case forward.
I didn't get too bad a start and quickly settled in, i was up a few places into Edwinas and another into the hairpin.
I was trying harder than ever and this proved to be my downfall, i was too concerned about getting past people on the brakes as i was down on power on quite a bit of the field, and it all started by going into Edwinas and taking 2 bikes on the brakes, and then nearly going off onto the grass.
This wasn't a good race i wasn't racing with my head and every time i took a place i seemed to lose it moments later, as hard as i tried i just seemed to be making more and more mistakes.
I wasn't too happy at all.
I'd tried and given everything but it was to no avail, i'd shown that no matter how hard you try it's not necessarily the best way to race.
I'd finished 18th from 21st and i'd finished 9th in class,which all considering wasn't too bad i suppose but i do know i can do better and know i could go quicker, my fastest time in the race was slower than my qualifying time a 1min 1.574 sec.

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory