LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


Donington (Race 2)

The second race was ready to start and i was 16th on the grid and was more determined to be a bit more aggressive.
Into Redgate and i was on the inside and it was manic, but i was gonna stand my ground and get in amongst it.
Round Coppice and i was not losing too much out of there and up the straight, i was hard on the brakes and right up behind a few bikes, i was quick through the chicane but i couldn't keep the momentum up as i was being slowed down through the corner.
I'd managed to break away from the bikes right behind me and was gaining on the two bikes in front, i felt quicker than i was in the first race and as soon as i got some free track i closed right up on the bikes in front, i was feeling quicker and quicker and felt i could catch and get past the two bikes in front.
I'd finally managed to get my nose in front and now had free track in front and got my head down, i was braking later and later and getting on the gas earlier and earlier.
I was coming down Craner Curves and flat out in 6th when just through the left hander when the rear tyre decided to keep me on my toes by having a bit of a moment, by this time it was the last lap and i'd gained on the bike in front but didn't have the time or to be honest the energy to get past.
I'd felt much better in this race, i'd relaxed a lot more and felt quicker than the first but i wasn't, my fastest time in race 2 was a 1min 23.28
Oh well, i'd had a good day and was looking forward to the next meeting..


Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory