LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


Race 1

As forecast the heavens opened and it was a wet race.
The lights changed and we were away, going into Gerrards i slipped to 6th but up into Edwina's i was back to 4th, through the Esses and Hairpin and the Bus stop and down over the line, i was holding my own in 4th and now tried to push for 3rd.
Upto Edwina's and i saw 3rd place go down, i couldn't believe i was in 3rd and felt comfortable enough to stay there......but it was short lived as the red flags were waved and it was back to the start line again for the re-start.
So again i didn't get the best of starts and slipped down to 5th into Gerrard's up into Edwina's and got 4th back again, (Edwina's was proving to be my favourite overtaking section of the track) i was in 4th and holding my own again, a few laps in and i'd shook off 5th and was trying to push for 3rd, thing was i couldn't get the bike to turn into Gerrard's as there was standing water and had quite a few moments going into it and also half way round. I didn't realise it at the time but because i'd not backed the suspension off from the dry settings i just couldn't get the bike to handle in the wet.
I'd pushed for 3rd but had to ease off slightly as i couldn't get near, i was pushing hard but just couldn't get close to 3rd.
I'd come home in 4th with a gap of a few seconds from 5th. I'd had a good race but with the settings sorted on the bike i know i could have gone that bit quicker.
I'd done a 1:06.966 in horrible conditions. I just hoped for slightly better conditions in race 2...

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory