LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


Qualifying


After my last attempt at qualifying i decided this time i was gonna get out at the front of the pack and go for it from the off.


The weather was dry, quite warm but the forecast was to rain about dinner time.

The first few laps felt quite quick and got into a great rhythm, i was confident and overtaking bikes with ease. We had been put together with the 600's for qualifying and to my surprise i didn't have too many come past.


I had been overtaken by a Triumph 675 but within a lap he was holding me up, so i passed him on the brakes into Edwina's and pulled away from him, a few laps later i had been passed by MAR Kawasaki ZX6R (Malcolm Ashleys JNR Superstock bike) i didn't know who was on it but again within a lap i passed him with ease going into Edwina's and pulled away.


I felt great on the bike and felt really quick, i had past 3 junior superstock bikes as well as some other 600's and 400's.


Could i have broke the 1min barrier??


I'd qualified 4th on the grid, i was on the front row for the first time! I had felt awesome on the bike and was really looking forward to the race.

I was finally amongst the front runners from the off and confidence was sky high.


My time was a 1:00.517 my fastest time to date and i had missed out on the 1min barrier by half a second........nearly but not quite.


Bring on the first race!!

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory