LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


The aftermath


It's been almost a week and to be honest my shoulder is still really sore as is my right heel, the bruising is beginning to come out and I'm looking very yellow. As for the bike i think i got away lightly, the damage is only light, i need a new clutch lever,gear lever and left hand foot peg and a fibre glass repair kit to fix i few cracks in the fairings. The was however damage to my leathers which need repairing, my gloves which I'm sure will be fine.

My lid was the biggest loser though, it's completely wrecked but if it wasn't for the fact i use a top notch helmet I'm sure i would have suffered even more injury, so it just goes to show that good quality helmets,gloves etc aren't just there for show, they do save you in a crash.


I'm sure your wanting to know how much has the crash cost me???

Well regarding the bike, for the clutch lever,gear lever etc it has cost approx £70.


As for the repairs to my leathers I'm not sure really maybe £30

The cost of my helmet was £350


Lets just hope next time i don't experience the same thing, and stay on the bike and bring home even more silverware!



Cheers


Si 131#

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory