LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


My First Win!!!!!

I just wanted to thank everybody thats helped get this trophy.
First of all i want to thank the man that put the bike together, tuned the engine, and helped me with all to do with the bike, John Quail, he has built me a great,reliable bike and i'm extremely grateful, thanks mate.
Secondly to Ed at Complog, cheers, you've helped me with a lot a and i'm really grateful for your help, cheers.
Another big thanks to Rob Mathewson, cheers for the dyno work and for your advice with the bike and racing, again i'm extremely grateful.
Jim, Cheers, you talk the arse off a dead donkey but you do make sense
cheers mate.
And last but no means least, thanks to my gorgeous fiance and soon to be wife Adele. We've gone through so much this last month or so and you've been there for me every step of the way and i'm so glad that im with you and i love you so much.

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory