LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


A week in my life..

I've not written on here for a while and after the week i've experienced i feel i have to.
On Monday the 9th of June 2008 my amazing fiance Adele gave birth to our son Tyler Jack Edmondson, he was born 15 weeks premature and was against all the odds.
On Saturday the 14th of June he lost his fight, for such a tiny baby he fought all the way to try and survive but unfortunately he lost his battle approx 5pm.
My boy survived for 5 days, and in those 5 days he has changed the lives of so many people, i was blessed to have had him in my life and so glad to be called his father.
I would just like to thank my and Adele's parents for all there support, and a big thank you to all the friends that have sent their condolences, it's very much appreciated and heart felt.
There is one last massive thank you and that's to all the nurses and doctors at Derby General Hospital for everything they have done to help me and my family. You are all amazing and will be always in my heart for everything you have done.
What now? Well i want to dedicate all of this to my son, i now want this to be called TJE RACING and want to now show how the most negative of things can bring out some positives and hopefully now this will focus my energies in a way which i can express myself and show what i can do
Thank you for your time,
Simon

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory