LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


Sponsorship


As pretty much everyone knows its a tough job affording to go racing.


I'm writing to ask for help with sponsorship so i can continue to go racing and continue my improved start to my short racing career.


I've shown that with a little bit of practice that i can finish top ten and even top 3.


If you can help in any way, by that i mean from money for entry fees, engine work, tyres or just oil and consumables


All help and contributions will be very much appreciated and if you were to invest a small amount into this project you will get a space on my bike for advertisement and you will get a frequent mention on theis site


Thank you very much


Simon Edmondson

For any information or if you can help me in anyway
contact me at

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory