LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


Race 2 - Plum Pudding


I need to practice my starts, the 2nd start was awful again, even though i made up a few places going into the first turn, the track wasn't bone dry so i'd kept my wets on, a 400 your not really going to rip the tyres up as they've not got the power of the bigger bikes.
I felt more comfortable in this race and settled in pretty much straight away picking off quite a few bikes in the first few laps.
Only problem with these races is that 6 laps round Mallory isn't a lot for such a small circuit but i suppose for Boxing Day you can't complain.
I had picked up the pace quite well but the bikes in front were the start/finish straight in front, so i kept going and crossed the line in what i thought was 5th place.
When i went to collect the results sheet i saw i was in 3rd!!!!!!
RESULT!! i had a bit of luck in the front two bikes taking each other off but i wasn't bothered, i'd got my first top 3 finish!
WELL CHUFFED!!!!!!

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory