LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


Sponsorship

I've now setup a new thing which allows people if they so wish to donate to my racing. I don't expect people to donate a lot but if everyone who has visited this site donated £1 it would enable me to race for a full season and more, enabling me to use new tyres for every race, frequent servicing of my bike, uprated parts and much much more. I will post up here everyone that kindly donates.

Thank you very much for your time and regardless of the amount i can assure you every penny that is donated will be put towards the racing and hopefully help towards getting me at the front of the grid!!

Si #3






Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory