LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


Oulton Park 12-04-08


This was the meeting i was looking forward to, i knew Oulton Park, and was feeling really confident as i'd been at Donington the previous wednesday afternoon and i felt really good on the bike.This was also a big occasion for me because this was the first time my mum had come to watch me race, she doesn't really like bikes to say the least but i was really glad that my mum and dad were there and also my gorgeous girlfriend Adele, i also had the mind expert James along as well to help me out (a good mate from work who was at the time suffering from a massive hangover), now i had my pit crew and fan club i was really up for it.
There was one slight problem though..........it was raining.......DOH!!

As i wasn't very confident in the wet i was very apprehensive. I went out for practice and instantly the bike felt....well....just not right, but i thought it was down to the greasy surface, so i carried on and the lap before i had a big slide coming onto the start finish....something wasn't right...

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory