LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


EMRA RD 1 (F400 Race 2)

After the confidence boosting first race i was feeling good, and looking forward to the race, even though i'd had some pain killers in the break for my shoulder.
We gathered on the line (i was now in 4th on the grid due to the results from the first race) and the lights changed.... i was swallowed up by the pack and stuck somewhere in 10th going into the first corner.
This was the complete opposite to the first race, i'd got a worse start but i saw a small pack breaking away (2nd,3rd and 4th) and i knew i had the pace to get upto them and hopefully battle for a top 3 position.
BUT as things go it wasn't to be, i had a few small problems with the gear change and finding false neutrals but as i said in the 1st race the slower bikes caused me no end of problems and slowed me down.
I finished 6th and to be quite honest i was really gutted, i felt that i missed out on a top 3 position but in the light of day this was my first meeting back since my shoulder operation and it was the first race with the bike that had quite a lot of new parts on it so all in all i should be happy but after the great qualifying position i felt gutted.
I'll now pick myself up, try and get my shoulder right and then see what the next meeting brings.
Thanks Si
3#

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory