LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


I'm still ALIVE!!!!!

Well i managed to survive un scathed at my first race meeting. I also managed to put in some respectable times for my first trip round the track especially in the conditions.
I got to the track at 6-45 am still with my stomach turning with anxiety. We were soon setup and i could finally take a breath and just take everything in. So after a coffee and i had managed to get my leathers on it was off to scrutineering, this was my first chance to see what the competition was. After about 20 mins we managed to get through scrutineering and it was then time to sign on. This was pretty quick and i had chance to see where i would be on the grid in the programme, as i looked down the page....i was 10th on the grid which i was happy with.
So it was back to the van and got the bike started then put the tyre warmers on and had another coffee. The time seem to flash past before it was time to get out on track for practice.
Unfortunately it wasn't going to be as straight forward as i was hoping, one of the Caterhams decided to dump its oil, it started at the entrance to Gerrards and finished where the entrance to the pits is, for those who don't know at Mallory thats about 70% of the track. There was no turning back now, and before i knew it i was off, to be honest i was a bit edgy seen as i'd never ridden round the track and was in the middle of a large pack of bikes and there was bloody oil on the racing line!!
I managed approx 8-10 laps and picked up speed but just before the end of the session the bike seemed to start mis-firing....
As soon as i got back to the paddock the seat unit was off and we had the battery on charge, this was going to be the only thing that could of caused it, well i was hoping it was anyhow............


.......now it was time to have my first race....

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory