LATEST VIDEO OF MY RACE BIKE FOR 2010


Aims & Goals

Well I'll start with the my first aim in racing and it would be to finish my first race and get my first signature in my rider's log. I do think though that as soon as i get on that grid I'll be on it from the off and wanting to be the guy at the front, saying that I'm realistic and I'm only on a standard bike and I'm also a novice so i think if i can finish for start off then look towards improving in every race i think i will have achieved my immediate goals.

As for long term i have to aim as high as possible, I've got to look to race against the best and if that is in a national series so be it. In every sport I've been involved in I've always given everything and more, I've always played to win and i think as soon as those lights turn green I'll be giving it everything.

Where after my first season then? I would like to race a bigger bike, i loved my '04 R1 and really enjoyed the power, so I'd like to race in a 1000cc series, if i can't get that, well i really want to race on the Isle of Man circuit and take part in the Manx GP. There is something that draws me there i don't know what it is but i feel on a 400 i could enjoy myself and and go fairly quick, yet be relatively safe.

I once got told to take it everyday as it comes, you never know whats round the corner........and on that note I'll leave it there, here hopes that success and all that comes with it is round that same corner.......

Oulton Park trackday (fast group)

Track day from Croft a few years ago now on my beloved GSXR600 k1

The 2007 Ulster Gp Superstock Race

Race Bike on tick over

The Rotary Nortans in all there glory